usurpers replied to your post:usurpers replied to your post:it’s nearly…
:(((( i found a dating app for girls who like girls (dattch) but i’m kind of scared to use it tbh
i’ve tried a few of those but never seem to find anybody interesting my own age. but that’s because i’m so rural, it makes it ten times harder to find non-straight people locally or even across the country. i had tinder for ages but the majority of girls i matched with were straight which was…. really annoying.
I FEEL YOU i am the same why is it so hard to find a girlfriend :(
i don’t know but it is and i hate it and ugh :( jealous of all my straight guy friends with adorable girlfriends 2k14
it’s nearly september and i don’t have a girlfriend why jesus
i’m quitting my whole gonna be a lawyer thing to learn how to make bras and then make a whole fuck ton of bras specifically for larger busted ladies and they will range from the tiniest band sizes possible to the largest and some will be push up because just because we have big boobs they could be far apart and you might want an extra boost to push them together and show them off??? also all the straps will be adjustable the whole way around and not be made of that shitty silky material that slips off your shoulders. and they will all have little pocket things that you can put those beany pads in so that if you have one boob smaller you can give one a boost so they look even. ALSO all of them will be cute. even the plain simple ones won’t look awful. and they won’t be made of the material that like sticks out at the top of the cup after you’ve had them for so long??? like wtf is that. also you can have lacy no wire or underwire and a lot of padding and basically anything you want I WILL MAKE ALL THE BRAS AND THEY WILL ALL BE UNDER £10 TOO GOOD DAY.
Ruth Wilson and Dominic West photographed by Norman Jean Roy for Vogue US, September 2014
her lips are cracked, parched, and aching for water. she attempts to swallow and answer their questions, but her voice is scarcely a whisper and they’re asking her things that don’t make sense. franky, sweetheart, can you hear me? do you know where you are? she nods a vague response and looks to either side of herself. her first concern is water, not whoever is attempting to speak to her.
"if you arseholes don’t let me see my best friend i’ll — "
the voice is loud, impossible to ignore, and makes her forget the pain of swallowing to look up and see its source. there’s a man, tall and dark and dressed in scrubs and wholly normal looking. and then there’s the girl: waves of golden hair that’s knotted at the nape of her neck, glossed lips, slightly blushed and freckle spattered cheeks, fuck-me doe eyes framed with thick mascaraed lashes. she looks over at the precise moment that franky catches sight of her and franky immediately glances away, not wanting to seem impolite for staring. (not wanting to draw attention to herself: her messily cut bob, her small face, her glaringly obvious averageness when compared to the blonde barbie perfection of the other girl.)
"franks!" the blonde girl shouts, and waves her arms wildly, slowing down only when franky doesn’t acknowledge her. she repeats her name, but her tone is different, and there’s something there that franky can’t quite place. confusion, certainly, but there’s a quieter hurt, a lonely, vulnerable teenage girl worry that seeps into her voice as she says again, "franky?"
it’s not franky who breaks the silence, but one of her dads, by talking to the man in scrubs and beckoning the blonde girl closer to the bed. he turns to franky then, his face crumpled in concern. “it’s mini, sweetheart.”
mini. a perfectly sugar sweet name. but not one she recognises.
"i’m sorry, i —," franky starts, but her voice cracks and her need for water resurfaces again. somebody pushes a cup towards her and she gulps it down, stopping only when the cup is empty. "thanks," she says, looking up only to lock eyes with mini.
the doctor returns before franky has to say anything else, and for that she’s grateful. he spews medical jargon, offers four expertly practiced sympathetic smiles at regular intervals and explains simply that although she’s relatively unharmed physically, they’re unsure of how long the amnesia could last. franky is unconcerned by this news, if only because she’s hardly listening: her mind is too busy mulling over the way mini had said ‘best friend’, and the way those two words had sounded effortless and natural and right on the other girl’s lips, despite the clear differences between them. she thinks of how mini has glanced over at her rather unsurreptitiously at least nine times while the doctor has been speaking. thinks of the soft gasp she had given when the doctor said there was a possibility of never remembering.
and perhaps it’s the medicine, but she can’t help it: franky laughs. trust her to forget such a fucking angel.
- soulmates au
- childhood best friends au
- teacher/student au
- teacher/single parent au
- one night stand and falling pregnant au
- meeting at a coffee shop au
- fake relationship au
- roommates au
- meeting online au
- high school popular kid/nerd au
- partners in crime au
- writer and editor au
- co-stars au
- lab partners au
- meeting in the E.R/A&E au
- brand new neighbours au
- meeting at a party whilst drunk au
- waking up with amnesia au
- parents meeting when they take their kids to class au
- dysfunctional relationship au
- best friends sibling au
- two miserable people meeting at a wedding au
- meeting on a train ride au
- literally bumping into each other au
- librarian/avid reader au
- sitting on the same park bench au
- meeting at a support group au
- knocking on the wrong door au
- going away to war au
- tourist/knowledgeable local au
- prostitute/client au
- doctor/companion au
- celebrity/fan au
- meeting at a masquerade ball au
- one of them trying to get the other one off of drugs au
- living in a society where their love is taboo au
- meeting in prison au
- cop/person getting a speeding ticket au
- long distance relationship au
- exes meeting again after not speaking for years au
- ghost/living person au
- star-crossed lovers au
- falling in love with their best friend’s partner au
- one of them being diagnosed with a terminal illness au
- pretending to hate each other au
- nanny/single parent au
- meeting at a festival au
- meeting again at a high school reunion au
- boss/intern au
- going through a divorce au
- The younger crowd is pleading for the media to stay: “Show the world what they’re about to do to us!” #Ferguson
- Just told to go into our cars. An on-scene reporter was told to get into his car, and media were told to get into their cars. It’s about to reach a boiling point in Ferguson.
- Protesters are asking the media to stand with them and not return to the media area #Ferguson
the last time i posted a selfie was like 2003 so here